Friday, January 30, 2015

10 years


10 years, dieci, a decade.  You all know the tag line, in 2005 I packed up everything I owned, including little Ciccia Maria (who is now 11 1/2 I might add), and set out for the adventure of a lifetime, I moved to Italy.  Wow…what an adventure it has been to say the least in my little house on the hill.  I have lived life in a new language, culture, landscape, time zone…the list goes on and on.

Apparently the symbol of the tenth anniversary is tin or aluminum and I have to say that the pliability of both is the perfect metaphor for not only my life here in Italy, but my Laura Fair designs as well.  As with all things in life, we must be flexible, able to bend without being broken.  Anyone who knows me will say that one of my favorite words is compromise…isn’t that just a synonym of pliability?

This year is not just the anniversary of my move, but also of Laura Fair.  What would be the perfect way to celebrate 10 years of business designing and licensing?  How about we are now at Target.com.  Yes, you heard me, Target my friends!  What an absolutely excellent way to savor the anniversary and all the hard work up until now.  They will be carrying 4 different Laura Fair Pillow Collections from Rizzy Home. 




Be sure to visit www.target.com and search for “laura fair” to check out the pillows and let me know what you think!

With 10 in mind, I am currently working on a look back over the last decade of life and business and will be updating here more often with my thoughts.  Stay tuned...Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Auguri Laura!!! Wow, that is such a wonderful opportunity. Wishing you all the best!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...